Alibaba Pictures is looking for a Project and Business Development Manager. This position is based in Los Angeles. The Alibaba Pictures team is tasked to bridge the huge movie market in both US and China.
• Responsible for identifying and evaluating valuable IPs (Intellectual property) and make the acquisition.
• Collaborate with team to build the most effective relationships with Hollywood movie companies. Negotiate production and investment deals.
• Develop and implement innovative co-production projects.
• Make film box office projection and analysis.
• Manage and coordinate on film development, project proposal, packaging, physical production, marketing and related process.
• Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred
• 5+ years movie industry experience
• Strong understanding of Hollywood movie producing process
• Brand marketing, movie producing and CN-US co-production project experience preferred
• Ability to be proactive, prioritize multiple important projects and work independently
• Analytical skills, demonstrating an ability to recommend and implement business opportunities based on synthesizing data
• Solid mastery of PowerPoint and Excel
• Proficient at establishing relationships with clients and peers
• Flexibility, ability to work under tight timelines
• Strong attention to detail while being able to understand the big picture
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bilingual in Mandarin and English
To apply, please contact Alibaba Pictures HR - Lily.